In times like these, the safest choice is round-the-clock care.
Heather Glen is following DHHS/State guidelines for the COVID -19 pandemic:
- All employees are being screened upon arrival with a short questionnaire and temperature check
- Residents’ temperatures are being taken daily and they are closely monitored for any symptoms
- All staff are wearing masks for their entire shift and residents are asked to wear a mask when outside their room
But we are also going to great lengths to keep our residents active and engaged, including:
- Smaller hall activities while minding social distancing and meeting state guidelines of no communal activities
- One-on-one activities
- Making memory boards
- Window visits with family
- Holding special “Weeks” involving staff participation such as “’70s Week” and “Beach Week”
Comfort & security
No matter the circumstances, Heather Glen combines the comforts of home with the security of knowing there’s always a helping hand from our professional, experienced team. We provide multiple levels of care to support an evolving lifestyle, promoting the highest level of independence possible, while always meeting your loved one’s particular needs.
If you’d like to receive more information about Heather Glen Assisted Living, please feel free to visit our page about deciding on Assisted Living for your loved one, or: