Heather Glen at Ardenwoods offers assisted living activities to share with others and to indulge in on your own. Whatever your passion, you’re bound to find the activities that bring you joy and promote your overall wellness.
Activities are what each new day is built on, which is why Heather Glen provides a thriving and stimulating environment for entertainment, exercise, cultural experiences, and discovering new hobbies. We offer:
- Paved walking paths
- Shuffleboard court
- Putting green
- Senior College for life-long learning
- Participatory gardening
- Tai chi and other physical activity classes
- Transportation to local shopping
- A wide variety of programs and opportunities to pursue interests both on campus and off campus at local venues
- Access to all of the amenities of Ardenwoods, including a billiards room, indoor heated pool, and fitness center at the Ardenwoods Clubhouse
At Heather Glen, we’re dedicated to keeping our residents active and healthy, and that means letting our residents choose how their day unfolds. If you’d like to see more, visit our Blog to read about some of our past events and special activities.